Another source that I use very regularly and I think almost everyone else does is Google. Google is definitely what I would call a lifesaver. You can search up any information on anything and get some clarity or understanding from it. Google does a really good job of compiling different sources on the same topic so you can compare and contrast to see which is the most accurate. I think it goes without saying that most people in the world use Google, and that it is a very important tool that all people should understand how to use so you can fact-check information.
Another source that I use indirectly for news is Instagram, when I am scrolling on Instagram sometimes information about events in the world will pop up. A lot of this has to do with what I'm interested in, so a lot of information that appears on my Instagram is news related to my interest. For example, I have a big interest in video games so when news about video games gets posted it'll usually appear on my Instagram feed and then I can go to other sources to learn more about said news. I think Instagram is a really great place to get a very vague introduction to what's going on in the world, I will say however it is important to check your facts along with make sure you have other news sources to rely on because Instagram can be very unreliable for detailed information.
Another source that i would say i use to get non specific infomation or news is x or twitter, I casueally scroll through twitter to learn about thing that are a bit interesting to me over all. A lot of the time thought I see news about everything going on in the world and most of it is non specific or not detailed but it informs me enought to take the initative to go do my own reserch. I think twitter can be a good place to go if you also want vauge information on generalized things going on in the world. Once again it is your job to fact check and put in time to learn more about said news.
No comments:
Post a Comment